Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking forward

In January, we'll be starting out the year with some curriculum. We'll be discussing the Dewey Decimal System with grades 2-5. (Hopefully our 6th graders already have this figured out!)

The second week in January, we'll be working on the PTA Meet the Author program, including works by Mo Willems, Judy Blume, and Gordon Korman. Here's a review of one of the Mo Willems books we will be looking at.

My Friend is Sad: An Elephant and Piggie Book (Elephant and Piggie) My Friend is Sad: An Elephant and Piggie Book by Mo Willems


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I just love Mo Willems! His sense of humor always makes me happy! I love reading his books aloud because they are almost like plays--they beg to be performed!

View all my reviews >>

Have a great holiday! We'll have a great start to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment